No transaction being download from different financial instutions

IBeWhere
IBeWhere Member ✭✭

Quicken Rental is not downloading any transaction from my various financial institution. Is anyone else having this same issue? However, my Quicken Dashboard via Chrome has all the updated financial transaction. Why is this? How can Quicken, the application, be fixed.

Thanks

Darren

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @IBeWhere,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Are you experiencing this issue with all of your financial institutions? If not, which financial institutions are you experiencing this with? What is your connection method with them? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. Are you receiving any error codes or messages? What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions? How long has this been occurring?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• IBeWhere
    IBeWhere Member ✭✭

Ironic, the day after I submit this problem, which has been on going since April 21st, the problem has resolved itself. I have a gap of financial transaction that I will manually input but, I am happy to have the sync function working again.

Darren

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @IBeWhere,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

I am happy to hear that your issue has resolved itself!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.