Target Redcard eBill link not working

I cannot link my Target RedCard ebill. See screenshots for error in flow. Does anyone actually have Target RedCard ebills working currently (it hasn't been working for me for at least a month)

It keeps saying my Target account needs additional info but when I click continue it does not ask for additional info. I have no problem logging in to my Target RedCard account on the web, so it's not a password issue.

Click continue and…

Then wait a bit

Note that if I click Fix and redo it too many times, Target locks my account and then I have to go through the unlock flow on the Target site.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @hurwi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I went ahead and checked the internal status of Target REDcard Online Biller and unfortunately, it currently shows a degraded status which is why it will fail to connect at this time. We do not have an ETA on when this degraded status will be resolved.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023

Please consider:

• hurwi
    hurwi Mac Beta Beta

@Quicken Anja how will I know when the degraded status will be resolved? It doesn't seem like there's an alert I can follow

• Sandi Spires
    Sandi Spires Member ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    I don't use e-bills, but do download my Target Redcard transactions. Nothing has downloaded since approx May 15th (today is May-31). I tried a manual QFX download to get up to date, but that failed with with OL-221 error when I opened it.

I've had problems like this before. I'm happy to send a message to Target, but they never connect me to their Quicken tech folks, so it rarely helps.
  • hurwi
    hurwi Mac Beta Beta

Target REDcard transaction downloads are working fine for me, just linking the eBill to bill reminders are not.

• Burt H.
    Burt H. Member ✭✭

I'm having a similar problem in Quicken for Windows. I can import transactions, but I can't update the e-bill. The thing that baffles me is that Quicken WILL import the most recent account statement, but says it can't get the bill.

This discussion has been closed.