NFCU Security code issue (QWIN)

jhdonald
jhdonald Member

Anyone having trouble receiving the security code from NFCU? Just stopped two days ago. Works fine when I log in to the NFCU website.

Answers

• waltersalyers
    waltersalyers Member ✭✭

Same here. Supposed to send email but it hasn't worked for a couple of days.

• dalehawaii
    dalehawaii Member ✭✭✭✭

Same here as I'm not receiving the security code via email; however, I do receive a code when I choose the text option, if that's helpful.

Thank you for bringing this up, as now I know I'm not the only one…

Quicken user since 1996
    Quicken Home & Business Subscription
  • DeG
    DeG Member

Yes, this is an issue I am having as well - does anyone know if Quicken is working on a resolution?

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited May 2023

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

(CTP-6791)

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Pete Sawin
    Pete Sawin Member ✭✭✭
    Same here.
  • KEKTECH
    KEKTECH Member

Me, too.

• BrianV
    BrianV Member ✭✭

Same issue. Can't get code by email, though it will send via text. Unfortunately also having an issue (more than two days) where CD information won't download.

• Martin B Newdorf
    Martin B Newdorf Member ✭✭
    Same here.
  • jandb
    jandb Member ✭✭

Same problem here. However, after waiting a minute or so for code I gave up. So just for the heck of it, I entered six random numbers and it worked!!!!! Beware!!!

• jordanal
    jordanal Member ✭✭
    Same here, e-mail code was working last week, but not this week. Receiving the code by text message is working but that is not my preferred method. Please keep-on NFCU to fix this. Thank you.
  • joecg
    joecg Member ✭✭✭

Same here. I usually receive an email from notice@2step.navyfederal.org with the code.

We have two NFCU account logins. Both experience this issue. It began on May 12th/13th.

• jordanal
    jordanal Member ✭✭
    As of 5/20 - 7:10AM ET, NFCU e-mail codes still broke. :(
  • moxiegm
    moxiegm Member ✭✭
    5/24: NFCU is aware of the problem. They suggested reaching out to Quicken so I don't know if the two parties are trying to work together to resolve it or not. Since the cell phone option for the security code works, there is still a "working" solution.
  • smellycouch
    smellycouch Member

Same issue here. Cell phone code received but I still get an error message when trying to connect to my NFCU accounts.

• waltersalyers
    waltersalyers Member ✭✭
    NFCU won't send a text to non-US cell phones so email is the only option for those of us working overseas, and it doesn't work.
  • jordanal
    jordanal Member ✭✭
    edited June 2023
    I'm not sure if it has anything to do with upgrading to the latest version of Quicken R50.5 yesterday, but I just tried the NFCU TFA e-mail method this morning AND IT WORKED!
This discussion has been closed.