Why doesn't the activation code work?

Options

My Quicken De Lux just shut me out and now will not let me back in, when I log in and enter the activation code that Quicken send me I get a message saying that the code is either incorrect or out of time. ||I have an old account and when I try to get into that the activation code does not arrive but the following arrives in the same email address that they said the code was being sent:

Your Quicken account

You requested Quicken to send you an email containing your Quicken ID.

Quicken ID:

[Removed-Personal Information]

Didn't request an account confirmation? Contact us. Don't reply to this email. It was automatically generated.

Can anyone help me?

Best Answer

• David Nicholas Sargeaunt
    David Nicholas Sargeaunt Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Anja. Thanks for the response, I have at last managed to solve my problem, so no longer need help. Regards David.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @David Nicholas Sargeaunt,

Thank you for contacting the Community.

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• David Nicholas Sargeaunt
    David Nicholas Sargeaunt Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Anja. Thanks for the response, I have at last managed to solve my problem, so no longer need help. Regards David.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear the issue has been resolved. 🙂

Please feel free to also share your solution here as it may help other users searching the forum who may be experiencing the same or a similar issue.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.