Since Updating My Quicken To The 49.29 Release - Add From Scanner Doesn't Work

Options

For the many years I have been using Quicken on my Windows system, I have never had a problem adding an attachment from my HP Officejet Pro 8720 scanner by clicking on the paperclip in the transaction entry until my Quicken program automatically updated itself to the 49.29 Release. Even though the 49.29 product release notes state that "add attachment" bugs were fixed, it appears that "add attachment" bugs were introduced? What gives with this 49.29 release??

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @richardbayless,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Could you provide more information about what is happening when you try to add an attachment? Does it work the first time but require you to restart the program for subsequent attachments? If that is what is happening, then it is a known issue and you can bookmark this Community Alert if you would like to be notified of any available updates and know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community. If the issue you are encountering is different, please provide more detail so we can help troubleshoot.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• richardbayless
    Options

Hello Kristina, yes, what is described in your explanation is exactly what is happening after I do the first scanner selection and if I close Quicken and restart the scanner can be selected again for single usage. Thank you for the quick response and I hope this bug gets resolved soon. I have bookmarked the Community Alert.

• Rob Applin
    Rob Applin Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken 49.22 and above (49.29) is broken as far as transaction receipts is concerned and Quicken does not seem concerned with correcting it. I had to go back to version 48.15 to get things working again. If it aint broke don't fix it. "improvements" and additions are no good if they introduce other problems.
This discussion has been closed.