Golden 1 loan disconnected

Harold-Jr
Harold-Jr Member ✭✭✭

Yesterday my Golden 1 loan was disconnected with the red-circle/slash and instructions to disconnect and reconnect. After reconnecting there is no longer a tab in Enter Account Details to relink. Also, if I download the QFX file from their website, I do not have the option to link to the account: it is not in the drop down menu.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @Harold-Jr,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What occurred when your Golden 1 loan was disconnected? You said you were able to reconnect, do you still have the red circle with the slash through it? What do you mean by you are unable to relink, does it only show that you can set up as a new account? Are you disconnecting the account before attempting to download the QFX? Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Harold-Jr
    Harold-Jr Member ✭✭✭

Thank you for getting back to me. I had the red circle and slash with the message to disconnect and reconnect. When I disconnected, there was no longer the tab to connect on line. When I went to the website and downloaded the QFX file, there was no option to connect the QFX to the loan account. It was not in the dropdown list. I did disconnect before downloading the QFX. There was an associated savings account that was not having a problem. I solved the problem by deleting the online connection to the savings account and then reconnecting. When I did that, I then had the option to link to the savings account and add a new account for the loan. Again, there was no option to link to the existing loan account. The new loan account picks up in mid-stream with the current balance and links on line. I had to then update the payments, link it to the asset. I deleted the old account. So the new account works, I just lost the history in the old account.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @Harold-Jr,

Thanks for coming back to update us and for sharing the steps that you took.

We are happy to hear that you were able to resolve the issue!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.