Issue with Mobile & Regions Intermittently stops working

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Unable to Download from Regions Bank.

Comments

• Tman
    Tman Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have this issue with mobile not working. Regions does work with desktop but sometimes poops out.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Tman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Could you please provide more detail? What is happening with mobile? How is it not working? Are you not able to log in? Is it logging you in, but not loading? Is something else happening?

From what you are describing, the Regions issue is intermittent? When its not working, do you get any error messages or codes? If not, then what is it doing or not doing?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Tman
    Tman Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Kristina I fixed the Regions problem I think for now. I did a update sync after turning off Regions then turning it back on and syncing. Seemed to work for now.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear its working now.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.