Q Mac 7.0.4 Downloads But will not install

Dorsey Price
Dorsey Price Member ✭✭

I am running 7.0.2 on my Mac Studio and have been getting update notices for 7.0.4. When I try to install it downlopads then goes awya. I relaunch Quicken and it is 7.0.2 again and asks me to install 7.0.4 over and over with the same results. Never had this problem before!

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta

First, if you haven't, restart your Mac. That surprisingly cures a host of odd problems.

If that doesn't work, open your Applications folder and drag the current Quicken.app to your Desktop or Trash. (Don't empty the Trash in case you want to retrieve it.) Then login to Quicken.com and click the link to download the Mac version; run the installer, and you should be up and running again.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Dorsey Price
    Dorsey Price Member ✭✭
    Thanks, I'll try that!
  • rachelgomez
    rachelgomez Member ✭✭
    You're experiencing an issue where Quicken Deluxe on your Mac Studio keeps prompting you to install the 7.0.4 update but doesn't actually update. Try restarting your computer, manually downloading the update from the Quicken website, or uninstalling and reinstalling Quicken. If the problem persists, contact Quicken Support for further assistance. Remember to back up your data before making any changes.

Regards,
    Rachel Gomez
This discussion has been closed.