Under "Bills, Income & Transfers" how do I keep the "Due In" value set to "Due In 30 Days"

Options
GVS
GVS Member ✭✭

Installed Version R50.13 Build 27.1.50.13. Now under "Bills, Income & Transfers" which I set to "Due in 30 Days" the value changes to "Due in 14 Days" every time Quicken is restarted. This is something that I do not want to reset every time I use Quicken. How do I keep it set to "Due in 30 Days"?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team. Last, please add "Attn: CTP-7072" to the title/subject line.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.
    (CTP-7072)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Paul Roques
    Paul Roques Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Anja

Just installed release R50.13 and now in Bills and Income, which I set to view "Due in 30 Days" or "Due in 90 Days", changes to "Due in 14 Days" every time Quicken is restarted. This isn't something that you should have to be reset every time you use Quicken.

Note that the view I use for Quicken is "Standard Menus"

Paul

• Doodle457
    Doodle457 Member ✭✭
    Options

I noticed that as well. I rebooted my laptop and Quicken went back to not displaying the toolbar as I had set it up. You're right, we shouldn't need to reset everything when we restart.

• Paul Roques
    Paul Roques Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Any moderators care to elaborate on why this changed and when it's going to be returned to the way it was prior to the update…anyone…anyone 🙄

• maxwelwp
    maxwelwp Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

Same thing here. Suggest using "Report a Problem" to Quicken

“Never stop dreaming,never stop believing,never give up,never stop trying, andnever stop learning.”
    Quicken user since 1993

• John Rocke
    John Rocke Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same issue here

• bill20
    bill20 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem here

• bill20
    bill20 Member ✭✭
    Options

just updated to 50.14 still the same problem

• Quicken Anja
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team. Last, please add "Attn: CTP-7072" to the title/subject line.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

(CTP-7072)

-Quicken Anja

• maxwelwp
    maxwelwp Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

would be great if the 200MB limitation for upload of a sanitized data file was removed.

“Never stop dreaming,never stop believing,never give up,never stop trying, andnever stop learning.”
    Quicken user since 1993

• cfscfs
    cfscfs Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

"Due in _ days "used to be remembered but since latest update it defaults to Due in 7 days rather than my desired number of days.

• RobHH
    RobHH Member ✭✭
    Options

I also depend on the Bills & Income tab, which I use sorted by Due Date. Prior to the last update it would "remember" the last time frame selected (I like to use "Due in 12 Months"). Now every time I open the file it defaults to 14 days. I don't see anyway to change the default time frame. I am using Quicken Premiere r50.14. Thanks.

• carlj07
    carlj07 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same issue here. My current version is R50.14, Build 27.1.50.14. Will also file a problem report (Help>Report A Problem).

• Gold4545
    Gold4545 Member
    Options

I'm on R50.15 and have the same problem. Whenever I open quicken and go to the bills and income tab, it revert back to "Due in 14 Days" regardless with what I change it to and save it in the quicken file.

• John Rocke
    John Rocke Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I’m surprised this hasn’t been fixed yet. Clearly a recent change was made that messed this up. I don’t see why that change could not be undone at this point.

• Paul Mielens
    Paul Mielens Member ✭✭
    Options

Having the same issue as many that "Due in _ Days" field keeps reverting to 14 days in Bills, Income & Transfers screen. I am on R50.15. Obviously an unintended change in one of the recent updates but strange it is taking so long to fix it… Too

bad we can't rollback to older versions… 😉

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello again,

Thank you all for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA available at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

-Quicken Anja

• Laura F Powell
    Laura F Powell Member ✭✭
    Options

"Bills, Income & Transfers" which I set to "Due in 30 Days" changes to "Due in "14 Days" every time Quicken is restarted. Therefore, every time I start Quicken, I have to reset it to 30 days. How do I keep it set to "Due in 30 Days"?

• kimmer777
    kimmer777 Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having the same issue. I need to see at least 60 days ahead, and now it just defaults to 14 days.

• NY97Isles
    NY97Isles Member
    Options

Same issue here. I saw in another thread, that validating or super validating should be tried. I tried it and it still didn't fix the problem.

• Cdot
    Cdot Member
    Options

Still not fixed. I have the same issue with the default reverting to 14 day view - such a pain. Version R50.16

• eliza in florida
    Options

Same here. Glad to see others are having the same issues and I don't have to continue trying to change a lot of settings. I always had it on 30 days and it keeps resetting to 14 days every time I start it.

• eliza in florida
    Options

Adding info for my previous post:

Version: R50.16

Build: 27.1.50.16

Windows 10 Home

• Will N
    Will N Member
    Options

Same thing after last update… "Bills, Income & Transfers" I always set to "Due in 30 Days" but after last update changes to "Due in 14 Days" every time Quicken closed out and re-opened. Intervals available are "Due in: 7, 14, 30, 90 (days) and 12 months". Defaults back to 14 days every time.

Version: R50.16

Build: 27.1.50.16

Windows 10 Enterprise

• ATLuser
    ATLuser Member ✭✭
    Options

I am also experiencing this issue. I also always set to "Due in 30 Days" but after the last update, it changes back to "Due in 14 Days" every time I restart Quicken. It's interesting that the Quicken Help guide currently says that the default period is "Next 30 Days" (pictured below)

Solution would be to (a) edit the default time period to your personal preference; or (b) don't change the time period after you restart Quicken every time. The second option (b) was the way this feature used to work before the latest Version update.

• clubhistorian
    Options

I'm having the same problem. My preference is to see everything happening in the next 30 days - program defaults to 14 days.

• Bill Siebert
    Bill Siebert Member ✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

it has been "escalated internally" according to a couple of other threads on the same topic. [Removed - Language/Rant]

• John Rocke
    John Rocke Member ✭✭✭
    Options

100% agree with the previous post. It takes too long to get issues resolved when clearly this is something Quicken broke.

• HJR
    HJR Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Also experiencing this issue. Appears to occur not only after restarting Quicken but also when I do a backup.

• dsmcgowan
    dsmcgowan Member
    Options

Same issue here, pretty annoying really.

This discussion has been closed.