UBS OL-292-B

Options
dcspa
dcspa Member ✭✭

This morning UBS isn't working with an OL-292-B.

Anyone know anything UBS is up.

Comments

• mdeehl
    mdeehl Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Yesterday evening I received this error ol-292-b error when updating my UBS Financial Services Inc account. I tried other possible solutions like from Quicken Community like;

Tools>online center>click contact info at the top of the online centerselect financial institution>click refresh>The branding and profile information will be listed under current status as "needs updating."> click update and send.

I am not seeing anything like the branding profile is updated and this does not fix my update problem.

I tried to reset my UBS account and it will not reset and it said, Quickens could not complete the account reset this could be caused by a temporary problem connecting to your financial account or incorrect password. Please try again later and if the problem continues to consist contact Quicken Technical Support.

I am reluctant to call Quickens Support because with several past experiences with Quicken Support which caused bigger problems. So I am reaching out to others who may have experienced this problem before and has a solution.

I am unable to update my UBS account and UBS technical support recommended I contact Quicken Support. The typical hand solute where they both blame the error on each other.

• birdiefour
    birdiefour Member ✭✭
    Options

UBS did not work for me last night and this morning. I had no problems with other banking entities.

• birdiefour
    birdiefour Member ✭✭
    Options

If it is any consolation, I also could not update UBS accounts last night or this morning. OL-292-B error.

• mdeehl
    mdeehl Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, that does help because this error smells like a connection problem with UBS.
    Another interesting fact is my UBS account in Quicken will not let me perform a reset. So that alone tells me it’s a communication problem and when trying to update it fails very fast with the red light and error message.

I think it’s prudent to wait a few days before contacting Quicken support because they can sometimes make a bigger problem or at the very least that’s been my experience.

Thank you! 😊

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, please take a moment to review this support article regarding error OL-292.

We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• dcspa
    dcspa Member ✭✭
    Options

followed the instructions, which are NOT up to date with the screens presented, didn't fix. Reached out to support. they offered same link or call UBS. So we get troubleshoot the connection.

• dcspa
    dcspa Member ✭✭
    Options

you can't set up a UBS account either

• RJEmouse
    RJEmouse Member
    Options

I am having the same problem as everyone else. Up until yesterday my UBS Financial Services accounts downloaded without a problem. I disconnecting the download connection and reconnecting (after adding my username and password) but I immediately get a Quicken message saying "Quicken is unable to complete your request as the request is invalid." Error OL-292-B. I have no problem logging into my UBS account.

I should also mention that I have a UBS credit card. I am still able to "manually" download my transactions from UBS to Quicken without a problem. So, this definitely looks like a Quicken problem. (I say that because yesterday when I opened Quicken it did an update and after that update I have not been able to download my UBS Financial Services transactions.

I'm hoping that through this discussion someone will be able to provide a solution.

• BerylS
    BerylS Member ✭✭
    Options

I have also had this issue starting with my daily download this morning and coninuing up to this time with additional download attempts.

• mec6
    mec6 Member
    Options

Same error and it started last night. It had been working up until then. And yes, I can login to my UBS account directly.

• elkinsl
    elkinsl Member ✭✭
    Options

Same error here. Started yesterday sometime after noon. Continues to give the same error today. I can logon directly into UBS.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket# 10381265/ CTP-7344)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Pat Marshall
    Pat Marshall Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Adding my name to the list of users who cannot link to UBS with online error 292-B.

• cesarvinocur
    cesarvinocur Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem here… waiting for resolution.

• Lloyd St. Clair
    Options

Same problem for me starting Thursday morning (7/27).

• AJMQuicken
    AJMQuicken Member
    Options

Same issue, started after a recent update. But my error code is OL-293-A.

• wjedmunds
    wjedmunds Member
    Options

I have contacted UBS through my financial consultant. UBS says there are no issues on their side, for what that is worth!

• djb
    djb Member ✭✭
    Options

I have the same problem with UBS not updating. I can manually download activitity from UBS so it seems to be working on their end. Also the error (OL-292-B) occurs immediately so the problems seems to be with Quicken not the UBS site.

• Dean Mechler
    Dean Mechler Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same problem here!

• mdeehl
    mdeehl Member ✭✭✭
    Options

The more people who contact their UBS technical support and report this error problem faster they will work together to resolve this error. That is why I reached out to UBS on July 28, who informed me that all communications and daily updates are working properly between UBS and Quicken and they have not received any reports of this error or connection problems. We all know now this in fact is a real problem that must be addressed. I just don’t know who owns this problem but sometimes is necessary for the squeaky wheels to get the grease.

• Santa2019
    Santa2019 Member
    Options

I have the same problem!

• wmagill3
    wmagill3 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem - was working fine until about 3 days ago. Now just getting the immediate Error and 292-B. Went back into UBS to authorize downloads last evening - but still not working this afternoon.

• jim.eichorn
    jim.eichorn Member
    Options

Appears to be fixed 7/29/2023 3:30P EDT

• creatifilter
    creatifilter Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

should be fixed now

• Acie_Raines
    Acie_Raines Member
    Options

It's working! 3:24PM CST

• Dean Mechler
    Dean Mechler Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Yes! It is working!

• Pat Marshall
    Pat Marshall Member ✭✭✭
    Options

😀😀😀😀😀

• mdeehl
    mdeehl Member ✭✭✭
    Options

The UBS connection problem seems to be working. I successfully was able to connect without receiving any errors today. Connection problems will occur from time to time. However I use Quickens dailly and recognized this problem 5 days ago and waited 2 days later before I contacted UBS support who incorrectly advised me their systems are working correctly with Quickens and they have not received any reports of others having connection errors. So I posted this problem immediately in Quicken Community asked if other Quicken users were they experiencing the same error messages with connecting their UBS accounts and I received conformations, YES there are. Since it's been my experience to wait several days before I get quicken support involved because many times in the past their solutions is to recover the backup file the day before I received an connection error which always results in bigger problems and might end up with a corrupted Quicken file which can be catastrophic.

This discussion has been closed.