UBS - HTTP-400 (QMAC)

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: UBS OL-292-B.

Comments

• bpooljr
    bpooljr Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I am getting an HTPS-400 error message. Happened after I upgrade to Quicken for MAC 7.2.0 yesterday.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @bpooljr,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mIT Consulting
    mIT Consulting Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue here since the update. I contacted UBS, disabled the Intuit connection, re-enabled at their direction, and same problem. UBS indicates no issue on their end. Tried setting up a new account with UBS Financial Services in Quicken. Quicken asked for UserID and UBS-Assigned-PIN. UBS tech services confirmed they don't ask for PIN, only User Online Password, which is the way the accounts have always been set up. It appears the update broke the connection by the requirement for a PIN. I sent two notices to Quicken through the above-mentioned Help method.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket# 10381265/ CTP-7344)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mIT Consulting
    mIT Consulting Member ✭✭
    Options

In order to be specific, this relates to "UBS Financial Services Inc." accounts only. When I try to access my accounts through UBS Online Services, Quicken requests UserID and Password and I can access my accounts. The problem is that this service only allows "Simple Investment Tracking" which reflects only balances and positions. I need used the "Detailed Tracking" which reflects individual trade positions and transactions. I have a considerable amount of activity in about 15 accounts and the idea of manually entering is just not workable. To reiterate, the issue is that this latest update broke the account credentials, requesting a Bank PIN instead of the online password for UBS Financial Services accounts. .

• edmondoffermann
    edmondoffermann Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes it is related to "UBS Financial Services" and stopped working trying to download the Thursday 7/27 transactions. I did not update anything ! It was working fine for several weeks:

Version 7.1.2 (Build 701.49356.100); MacOS 13.4.1

• edmondoffermann
    edmondoffermann Member ✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

On Sunday 7/30 2:47 EST I could download the transactions again.

• mIT Consulting
    mIT Consulting Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes, it seems to have been corrected. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.