Bank downloads not working!

Options
Kevin Hampton
Kevin Hampton Member ✭✭✭

At first I thought it was just Chase but now I see no banking downloads are working from Chase or US BANK! looks like a Quicken problem?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Kevin Hampton,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Chase and US Bank? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Kevin Hampton - try logging out of quicken and then log back in… Edit>preferences>QuickenID

• Kevin Hampton
    Kevin Hampton Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Express web connect is not working on any bank or investment account, Chase, US Bank or Fidelity

• Kevin Hampton
    Kevin Hampton Member ✭✭✭
    Options

This is a fairly recent issue and a big concern!

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Kevin Hampton - FWIW, I have not been having any issues downloading transactions for my Chase credit card, my USB checking accounts nor my Fidelity Investment accounts….and in multiple data files.

Note that neither Chase, US Bank nor Fidelity Investments use Express Web Connect (EWC). Chase should be using only Express Web Connect+ (EWC+). US Bank should be using EWC+ or Direct Connect (DC), depending on the type of account and whether or not you are paying them a monthly fee. Fidelity should be using only DC.

So, please clarify by Financial Institution and by Account which connection method is being used.

Also, what does Quicken show for the date/time of the last download?

And what are the exact FIs shown? (Some, like US Bank and Fidelity, have more than one FI each and selecting the correct one is important.)

You can get this information from Tools > Account List. If you do not see columns showing this information click on Options (on the left below the list) and check Show financial institution, Show transaction download status and Show last download time.

And as @Quicken Jasmine requested (and this is important): Have you been getting any error codes and/or messages….and what are they? Please be specific noting which are for which FI.

Once you get back to us we can hopefully be of better assistance.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.