Wells Fargo - no downloaded transactions (edit)

Options

Wells Fargo does not update in One Step Update - no error message, just no data download. THe last few times i had to use a 2-step update - was asked where to send code & then had code texted to phone. Today that stopped and WF download just does nothing

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Mark Lang,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Wells Fargo? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions from Wells Fargo? Does the same issue occur with a One Step Update and an individual account update?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• BrianKNJ
    BrianKNJ Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having the same issue - Wells Fargo set up as Express Web Connect, Online Balance is correctly updating but there are MANY transactions not downloading since the last time I updated (8/31/23). Under One Step Update Summary it says "3 accounts updated, 0 new transactions". Version was recently (automatically) updated to R52.20 build 27.1.52.20. I have verified the transactions have indeed posted to my account at WF. Same issue if I try to update just the one account not downloading transactions (DDA/Checking)

• BrianKNJ
    BrianKNJ Member ✭✭
    Options

I also attempted to update Web Connect, and after entering my credentials received this:

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @BrianKNJ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Is this the first time this issue has happened, or has it been a recurring issue? If you haven't done so already, I would recommend following this article on troubleshooting when you have missing transactions or transactions won't download.

The screenshot you show from your attempt to import via Web Connect implies that you got a prompt to try setting up the account for automatic downloads and selected the option to connect. Is your account(s) currently connected in Quicken? Do you get that error message when you try to update, or was it a one time issue when you tried importing transactions using Web Connect?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Bobcxtc
    Bobcxtc Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

I was having the same problem, not only with Wells Fargo gut also JP Morgan. After two days of searching around I found no solutions that worked. Without deleting the accounts I went to TOOLS - ADD ACCOUNT (I had to do this twice, once for JPM and once for WF) selected the appropriate banking institution and continued into the SET UP ACCOUNT PROCESS. When asked I LINKED MY ACCOUNT TO MY EXISTING ACCOUNT and then followed the rest of the prompts to complete the process. Very pleased that all seems to be functioning correctly both WF & JPM.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Bobcxtc,

Thank you for joining this thread to share the troubleshooting steps that you took.

This could be very helpful in assisting other users to a resolution.

Have a wonderful day!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.