No new transactions today from BoA and Marcus

Options

Upgrade to Quicken R54.9 today. I have done a pass and see no new transactions from Bank of America and Marcus, but should have many from BoA and a few from Marcus. Help!

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @hannsoft,

Are you receiving any error codes or messages when attempting to update accounts and download transactions? To clarify, this issue occurred after the most recent update?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Science101
    Science101 Member ✭✭
    Options

Getting CC-502 Error with attempted Marcus update.

• D Jones
    D Jones Member ✭✭
    Options

Me too. Tried all the usual. I have Quicken for Windows R54.16

I can login in to Marcus' website, but can't get Quicken to download. CC-502. Started 1 or 2 days ago for me.

• dscobes
    dscobes Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having the same issue with Marcus update and CC-502 Error

• mdb3491
    mdb3491 Member ✭✭
    Options

Unable to download Marcus transactions in Quicken. Error code FTP-102. Happened after Quicken upgraded to R54.16. Can log into Marcus, outside of Quicken, but Quicken errors out while attempting to download Marcus transactions. Have disconnected and reconnected, same issue.

• RDym
    RDym Member ✭✭
    Options

same problem with Marcus, it started yesterday. I also can't download from Chase. Interestingly, Mint is having the same problem with Marcus.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

The issue with Marcus by Goldman Sachs is considered a known issue, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

If you are experiencing issues with a different financial institution, we ask that you please create a separate post for tracking purposes.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• I-quick
    I-quick Member
    Options

I've been getting the following error for about a week:

Please try again later.

Care Code: FDP-102

Details:
    FI_TIMEOUT
    Retry. Retry Error

• sugarleah
    sugarleah Member ✭✭
    Options

Marcus support reports that they “no longer offer” linking accounts with an aggregator. When asked if this is a temporary problem or permanent, the agent said he could not comment on any future plans. No updates in Quicken or Empower, apparently also none for Mint, since Feb 1.

• Ajc1
    Ajc1 Member
    Options

Quicken

. Can u pls advise what is causing this

• chuckfoster
    chuckfoster Member ✭✭✭
    Options

sugarleah - I received a similar answer from American Express National Bank. Now I cannot download from either Marcus or AMEX National Bank; problems at both banks started on the same day. I suspect that both banks use the same third party processor for their daily transactions and that this processor is the source of the problem. If these problems continue, I may be forced to close my accounts at each bank.

• NTPanaccio
    NTPanaccio Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I was told by a relative who called Quicken the same.

• NTPanaccio
    NTPanaccio Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I just called Marcus, and was told point blank that they no longer support connections to Quicken. I hope this is more of a negotiation between them and Intuit, and not the end of it, because that's incredibly annoying. Marcus is making it very difficult to stick with them.

• sugarleah
    sugarleah Member ✭✭
    Options

as of 5:30 AM 8Feb2024, connection to Quicken is restored. Able to download transactions from accounts previously connected and able to reconnect accounts I had disconnected previously trying to fix the problem.

• NTPanaccio
    NTPanaccio Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same - all Marcus accounts now connect and download. Almost comical.

• hannsoft
    hannsoft Member ✭✭
    Options

The power of the Internet. :) Thanks to all for the thread follow-up!

• hannsoft
    hannsoft Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Jasmine ..

My apologies - I never saw your reply. Today however it's happened once again with my BofA accounts. A small handful of weekly Friday transactions came through, but the vast majority did not. They are indeed there and cleared when viewed on the BofA website. This is getting old .. 3 weeks in a row. No errors reported by Quicken after the update.

This discussion has been closed.