CC-502 for GM Card by Marcus

Options

CC-502 all day today for GM Card by Marcus. Anyone else experiencing this?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again,

This is now considered a known issue, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• JohnJ2021
    JohnJ2021 Member ✭✭
    Options

Still not working for me. Have to add transaction by hand.

• mhunt131
    mhunt131 Member ✭✭
    Options

Marcus by GS 'one step update', 'update thru register', and 'add new acct' —— Still not working for me.

Direct logon to Marcus website works fine —-

Please can we get this fixed ??

• spratleywa
    spratleywa Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have the same issue with my MGS CD accounts.

• drichman
    drichman Member ✭✭
    Options

Add me to the "not working anymore" camp

• Jim B618
    Jim B618 Member
    Options

Yesterday and today for all three of my Marcus accounts Error 502

• mjxm
    mjxm Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Me too.

• D Jones
    D Jones Member ✭✭
    Options

Me too for Marcus Savings. Tried all the usual. I have Quicken for Windows R54.16

I can login in to Marcus' website, but can't get Quicken to download. CC-502. Started 1 or 2 days ago for me.

• D Jones
    D Jones Member ✭✭
    Options

Me too. Tried all the usual. I have Quicken for Windows R54.16

I can login in to Marcus' website, but can't get Quicken to download. CC-502. Started 1 or 2 days ago for me.

• Brad95X
    Brad95X Member ✭✭
    Options

I just deactivated online services for my Marcus GM Card and then tried to add the account back to online services and received the following error message. (see attached pic)

• Kevin 1732
    Kevin 1732 Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Options

Same error for me. Started yesterday. My login to Marcus directly works fine. Thanks.

• lakemann
    lakemann Member ✭✭
    Options

Have not been able to down load for past 2 days. Windows 11

• Curtis88
    Curtis88 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue for the past 2 days as well. Error: CC-502

Quicken Classic Deluxe, macOS 14.2.1

@Brad95X thanks for posting that screenshot. I usually try this as well (and may end up having to again), but get frustrated when having to re-link all my Marcus accounts when it turns out to be a different issue causing the problem.

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello All,

First, please review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-502.

Also, we will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja

• mdb3491
    mdb3491 Member ✭✭
    Options

Unable to download Marcus transactions in Quicken. Received Error code cc-502. Happened after Quicken upgraded to R54.16. Can log into Marcus, outside of Quicken, but Quicken errors out while attempting to download Marcus transactions. Have disconnected and tried to reconnect. Now only get spinning circle, then error code CC-502.

• LouisD
    LouisD Member
    Options

Unable to download Marcus transactions in Quicken. Received Error code cc-502. Happened after Quicken upgraded to R54.16. Can log into Marcus, outside of Quicken, but Quicken errors out while attempting to download Marcus transactions. Have disconnected and tried to reconnect. Now only get spinning circle, then error code CC-502.

• Ody
    Ody Member
    Options

Same issue, cant set up new account and existing account wont download transactions. Error cc-502

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again,

This is now considered a known issue, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

-Quicken Anja

• Curtis88
    Curtis88 Member ✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Anja Thank you

• sugarleah
    sugarleah Member ✭✭
    Options

Marcus support says they “no longer offer” the ability to link accounts to aggregators. When asked if this was a temporary issue or permanent, the agent said he could not comment on any future plans.

• Rick56
    Rick56 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

When my GM card first went to Marcus, they didn't do downloads to Quicken. At least they still allow downloads to .QFX files from their web site…..for now.

• crshera
    crshera Member ✭✭
    Options

I just finished a brief online chat with a Marcus support agent. He definitely told that Marcus does not support linking to Quicken to enable downloading posted transactions. This appears to be a permanent change.

• crshera
    crshera Member ✭✭
    Options

Also, I can no longer find anything on the Marcus website for creating and downloading a .QFX file.

• Rick56
    Rick56 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
  • JohnM3
    JohnM3 Member ✭✭
    Options

Marcus at Goldman Sachs has announced they are selling the GM Card and Apple Card credit card business and getting out of consumer lending. The sooner the better. They have not done a decent job managing these cards. I hope a well-established card service acquires this business from Goldman Sachs. I just used all my GM incentives on a new vehicle so it may be time to look at other alternatives.

• J_21
    J_21 Member ✭✭
    Options

None to soon for me.

• Ody
    Ody Member
    Options

Previously was getting error cc-502. Now I'm getting error cc-800 "It appears one or more accounts at Marcus have been deleted. This could happen if you have restored from a backup file. You must add the account(s) to Quicken again." I did not restore from a backup or delete my accounts from online update.

• Curtis88
    Curtis88 Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks everyone for keeping this thread alive. I'm still experiencing the same error with Marcus. I've disconnected all my Marcus accounts and now cannot re-add them using Quicken Connect. Hopefully this will be corrected soon.

• crshera
    crshera Member ✭✭
    Options

On the Marcus website, one may download credit card account transactions via a .QFX file, but that capability is not available for savings account transactions.

• Rick56
    Rick56 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

It is the same for Credit Card accounts as well. It was working for me when I posted my comment and 2 days later it stopped working…..Go Figure.

• Rick56
    Rick56 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Working now 3:30 Central time

This discussion has been closed.