Is anyone else having issues connecting to CoVantage Credit Union?

Options

since around January 24th, i have been unable to connect to CoVantage Credit Union. i keep getting a cc-503 error. i have triple checked my login and that is correct. has anyone else had this issue? if so, has anyone found a way to resolve this?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @mthunter33,

Please take a moment to review and follow this error-specific support article regarding error CC-503.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mthunter33
    mthunter33 Member ✭✭
    Options

@quicken Anja, i have tried the steps you suggest multiple times to no avail. that is why i am reaching out to see if there are other steps to take. from what i have read, unless Quicken changes something i won't be able to do full web connect. feeling hopeless on getting this fixed.

• TSW
    TSW Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having this same issue and look forward to a fix for this. It's been over two weeks and is very frustrating.

• DMFT
    DMFT Member ✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Anja & @mthunter33

I have resubmitted "report a concern" and will do so every few days.

• TSW
    TSW Member ✭✭
    Options

Any update on the issue would be helpful. It's been three weeks since this problem has first been reported.

• KenRN
    KenRN Member
    Options

I spoke to several people at CoVantage. With the last Quicken update there was a change in the security that is not meeting the requirements that CoVantage has for secure transactions. They have been trying to work with Quicken. As of last week there is no ETA on the fix. I also plan on calling frequently until there is a resolution.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

This is now considered a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mthunter33
    mthunter33 Member ✭✭
    Options

Ok, now i am getting a cc-929 error when trying to connect vs the cc-503 error. anyone else getting this now?

• mthunter33
    mthunter33 Member ✭✭
    Options

this issue is resolved and i am now able to fully connect with CoVantage

This discussion has been closed.