ACORNS - CC-501 Response

Options

Trying to add my Acorns Investment account and have now received CC-501 multiples times over the last few months.

Anyone know if Quicken is planning to fix this anytime soon? I've seen other posts (which are closed by Quicken!) asking the same and no one seems to be in a hurry to fix this. It needs to be fixed!

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @FstLaneUkraine,

This error is usually caused on the bank’s end and means that the Quicken server is being blocked from connecting to the account. Typically these errors self-resolve within 24 hours. If you haven't already, we recommend reviewing this support article for more information.

As stated in the article, if the error persists for more than 24 hours, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely need to file an escalation if they see fit.

Customer Support Team phone hours of operation are 5 am - 5 pm PDT Monday-Friday.
    Chat Support is available  7 days a week from 5 am to 5 pm PDT.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• FstLaneUkraine
    FstLaneUkraine Member ✭✭
    Options

As stated in your article:

"If you receive one of these errors, please wait 24 hours and then try again. If the issue still persists after this time period, please contact Quicken Support.

This type of error may require our support agents to review logs in order identify the issue and fix the problem."

This has been going on for many months. I've tried to do this no less than 4-5 times.

• tin312
    tin312 Member
    Options

I have the same problem. Is anyone able to access Acorns data to update Quicken?

• baxterdale
    baxterdale Member ✭✭
    Options

In general has anyone using Quicken been able to setup an Acorns account ? I have tried many times only to get my favorite message… "Sorry. We encountered an error (It's not your fault.)"

@Quicken please clarify if my initial question is possible?

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket #10887080/CTP-9294)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Rdenis10
    Rdenis10 Member
    Options

I can now log into Acorns but not all of my accounts are adding. Very frustrating.

• FstLaneUkraine
    FstLaneUkraine Member ✭✭
    Options

I still can't get any accounts to show up unfortunately.

• mjgenesis
    mjgenesis Member ✭✭
    Options

The error I'm getting is different. It's this one "Care Code: FDP-106". And although not the same issue I did speak with people at Acorns tech support and they eluded to current issues that will not allow Quicken to work with Acorns. So I asked if these were technical or business decision (i.e. money) issues between the two companies and they would not elaborate. The Quicken saga continues. 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

• DavidH008
    DavidH008 Member ✭✭
    Options

I've also been getting the 106 error…for WEEKS. It also states:

This account has been marked as Closed or Hidden in Quicken, and is in an error state at the bank. If this account is no longer active, click Disconnect.

The accounts found at Acorns don’t match the accounts in Quicken. Let’s fix it by reconnecting your account. (FDP-106)

NO..my account is not Hidden, nor is it Closed in Quicken. My account has been active for a number of years and the account numbers do match.

Please fix this…

• edwier37.
    edwier37. Member
    Options

I've got the CC-501 issue.