America First Credit Union OL-294-A error why Now Easter weekend [Edited]

Options

After 3/28/2024, I was not able to download transactions from America First Credit Union. I've completed all the troubleshooting steps on Quicken website, and America First is asking for a ticket number from America First before they will talk to me about the error. I'll have to follow up with Quicken support on Monday-Friday because not available on weekends.

Answers

• AdamnEve
    AdamnEve Member ✭✭
    Options

Deactivating and Reactivating Quicken, keeps asking for credentials and 2 factor authentication which I enter, and then it saying "Updating your accounts" with a spinning circle, doesn't see likes its doing anything, but I'll be patient and see if it fixed it.

• PXP42
    PXP42 Member
    Options

Same issue with AFCU this weekend.

• AdamnEve
    AdamnEve Member ✭✭
    Options

I think they are doing maintenance to there servers, and haven't finished. I'll wait until after the weekend, and try again like Mon and Wed, if no go, i'll contact Quicken to get a ticket number and then call America First and ask What's up? Stil not fixed.

• Bryan Kasteler
    Bryan Kasteler Member ✭✭
    Options

My friend is a software developer for AFCU. I called him this weekend to tease him about it. They are doing some maintenance over the weekend and it's planned to be up late Sunday or Monday. I don't think the quicken interface of the financial institutions are a high priority. Such a small percentage of customers use it. I wish they all would have an outage update on their websites that would explain it's down for maintenance until XX/XX/XXXX at 99:99XX.

• AdamnEve
    AdamnEve Member ✭✭
    Options

Agree, thank you very much.

• carlj07
    carlj07 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I am having the same issue with AFCU and OL-294-A! Based on the above previous posts, I'll wait until later today (Monday, 4/1) to attempt another update and will report back here the results.

• AdamnEve
    AdamnEve Member ✭✭
    Options

I've tried this morning 645 AM and still getting the same error OL-294-A. I'll wait until they are open, and try again, if still not working. I'm going to call AFCU.

• AdamnEve
    AdamnEve Member ✭✭
    Options

I called Quicken Cusomer Care 650-250-1900 Optin 3 then 1 then 1 and after doing some basic troubleshooting they gave me a ticket number and an error code to give to AFCU. I'm waiting for AFCU to open 8AM MST and then call them.

RE: Error FDP-185 from Quicken which means user needs to provide more authentication.

• AdamnEve
    AdamnEve Member ✭✭
    Options

They still haven't fixed it. I talked with America First, and they said their maintenance is finished. They escated to their data team and I'm waiting to hear back from them before 10AM MST.

• PXP42
    PXP42 Member
    Options

I had no luck today. Hopefully this is working shortly.

• mfallentine
    mfallentine Member ✭✭
    Options

Confirmed, same error over the weekend, and continues as of 10:18AM MST.

• mariss1313
    mariss1313 Member
    Options

I've been having this same problem (for whatever that's worth—it's worth a whole lot to me…)

• mfallentine
    mfallentine Member ✭✭
    Options

Resolved.

• Tim Johnson
    Tim Johnson Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I think this is a Quicken problem. I'm on version R55.15. I was able to download transactions via Express Web Connect from all my Meriwest accounts on 3/29/2024. On 3/30, one of them failed to download with an error message. This morning, all my Meriwest accounts downloaded successfully, except for this one again. I tried deactivating online updates, the reactivating them. That failed with Quicken telling me it could not load the quicken page to get the connection process started. After a few similar attempts this morning, I tried adding a new account. When I tried to add any financial institution, I got the same could not load quicken page message. The Add Account process doesn't seem to be working anymore. I expect it's because it can't get to the financial institution's sites. I disabled my VPN and it still fails the same way.

Tim Johnson, using Quicken since 1993.
  • carlj07
    carlj07 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 1
    Options

I was able to successfully connect this afternoon (5PM AZ time). My last attempt was 8AM this morning which was unsuccessful (still got the OL-294-A error). Hopefully, the issue is resolved and everyone else will have similar success.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Who is still experiencing issues with America First Credit Union?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Memememe
    Memememe Member
    Options

I have this problem today.

• AdamnEve
    AdamnEve Member ✭✭
    Options

The problem seems to have been resolved. However, one of my accounts didn't get updated. I'll need to figure that one out.

• carlj07
    carlj07 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

This morning, 4/6, I received an OL-295-A error while updating my AFCU accounts. Anyone else experiencing this error?

• PXP42
    PXP42 Member
    Options

Same here - cannot update

• AdamnEve
    AdamnEve Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes, at 0944 AM MST - I received an OL-295-A error while updating my AFCU accounts. Seems spotty. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

@carlj07,

If you're still seeing an OL-295 error, please follow the troubleshooting in this article about error codes OL-295/296/297.

Thank you!

(Ticket# 10954995)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• carlj07
    carlj07 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

All of my other banks updated normally, so the OL-295-A issue is only affecting AFCU. I did go thru the troubleshooting steps in the article suggested by Quicken Kristina. Reconfirmed everything was set as it should be (i.e. I didn't need to make any changes). Just tried another AFCU accounts update with same error (9AM AZ time). I'll give it a day and see what happens tomorrow when I attempt another AFCU accounts update.

• mfallentine
    mfallentine Member ✭✭
    Options

OL-295-A Error is back as of 4/6/2024

• AdamnEve
    AdamnEve Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes, it is. Ugh!

• AdamnEve
    AdamnEve Member ✭✭
    Options

I haven't been able to reconcile my bank account since March 28, 2024. This really needs to be fixed ASAP. Quicken, please help.

• JedWare
    JedWare Member ✭✭
    Options

4/8/2024 8:14AM OL-295-A error is still occurring. Has anyone heard from America first as to when this will be resolved?

• carlj07
    carlj07 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Ditto! Tried again this morning with the same results. As anyone spoken to AFCU yet about this?

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

If you are seeing an OL-295 error, please try following the troubleshooting in this article on OL-295 errors to see if it resolves the issue.

Please let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• carlj07
    carlj07 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I followed the troubleshooting steps on 4/6 (see my post on that day). Still having the issue! Very frustrated with this!