Invoicing in Q for Mac?

Nicholas9876
Nicholas9876 Quicken Mac Subscription Member

Hi, when is invoicing arriving for Quicken on Mac? This was the killer feature for selecting Quicken, now I have to go with other software.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @Nicholas9876,

While invoicing is a feature that is on the roadmap to be implemented in the future, unfortunately, Quicken's product development teams do not provide an estimate of when new/enhanced features will be completed and released.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jc33333
    jc33333 Quicken Mac Other Member

The sales/marketing for this is flawed…I just purchased the business subscription because I thought that you had finally added invoices to quicken for mac.

• Heidi Hanson
    Heidi Hanson Quicken Mac Other Member

JC3333,

I also purchased Q for Mac because it stated that you could invoice, but no. you cannot. I am requesting a refund

• Casey Chester
    Casey Chester Quicken Mac Subscription Member
    edited July 2

[Removed - Disruptive/Rant/Speculation]

• pvi
    pvi Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

To Quicken: If invoicing is still a feature-in-development, please be accurate in your advertising, and label it as such on your Mac B&P product page. As of 7/4/24, it is listed as an active feature. Also helpful would be a notification sign-up, so customers waiting for that feature (like me), can upgrade as soon as the product meets their needs.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @pvi,

This has been reported internally to the proper channel. We appreciate your feedback and will pass it along as well.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• pvi
    pvi Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

Hi Anja - thank you. In regard to my request to label the invoicing feature as Windows-only, I noticed after posting the "*", and the note at the bottom of the product page. IMO, that's too subtle. I do look forward to this feature rolling out for Mac, and will immediately upgrade when it does - so a notification option would be welcome.

This discussion has been closed.