Bank of America will not update [Edited]

Dom Fino
Dom Fino Member ✭✭

Today 9/15/24 my Bank of America accounts will not update. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Yes, same issue here.

• Herman100
    Herman100 Member ✭✭

This is the message I received after a one step update this morning:

"CC-800
    It appears that one or more account(s) at Bank Of America-All Other States have been deleted. This could happen if you have restored from a backup file. You must add the account(s) to Quicken. Select Fix it to resolve this error. For more information see this FAQ."

Note: I did not restore my accounts from a backup. This seems to be either a Bof A or Quicken issue.

• Dom Fino
    Dom Fino Member ✭✭

Yep. That is the same message I received. I also did not restore my accounts from a backup.

• Matthew
    Matthew Member ✭✭

9:50 am - also getting this error

• Yes, had issues yesterday with Bank of America accounts updating. This was after Quicken updated to R58.14. Accounts updated without errors today, however, the balance shown in the register does not match the online or ending balance.

• tbrandvold
    tbrandvold Member ✭✭

same here. I'm not sure when the update came through, but I'm running R58.14. There are no other updates for me.

• KimmyCA
    KimmyCA Member ✭✭

Same here, not updating, telling me some accounts are disconnected.

• bmoore@
    bmoore@ Member, Mac Beta Beta

Same here using Quicken for Mac Version 7.9.1 (Build 709.54540.100).

• Rick56
    Rick56 Member ✭✭✭

I cannot update my BOA account but I am getting CC-505 error. It worked yesterday.

Quicken Deluxe

Version 869.7

Build 27.2.69.7

Window 11 Home

Version 23H2

Build 22631.4169

• Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels so that it can be further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Matthew
    Matthew Member ✭✭

It works for me just now…

• Dom Fino
    Dom Fino Member ✭✭

Just tried it at 6:25PM. Still not working for me.

• tbrandvold
    tbrandvold Member ✭✭

worked for me this morning.

• Hello All,

We do now have an active alert regarding various error messages with Bank of America. You may follow this link to access that alert, which you can bookmark for all further updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• GaryR
    GaryR Member ✭✭

I've had no issues - I only have a credit card with BOA

• bmoore@
    bmoore@ Member, Mac Beta Beta

Fixed

• starunit
    starunit Member ✭✭
    edited September 18

Yes, from my experience with Quicken, this is expected behavior. I've come to expect that, from time to time, Quicken will fail to connect with various financial institutions.

• Ody
    Ody Member ✭✭

Quickens link above is saying this is resolved but Bank of America is still not downloading for me. No error message, just doesn't work. Its been an ongoing problem.

• Dom Fino
    Dom Fino Member ✭✭

Yes. I still get errors. Try fixing it per the instructions and still no go. The error keeps showing for Bank Of America Accounts.