Feature Request/Suggestion: Additional account types (26 Legacy Votes)
As a long-time Quicken user I am thrilled with the changes occurring with the new organization. As the Windows/Mac products improve and align, I would like to point out some common types of financial account (and those that have financial correlation) that people need to track but are not currently supported within the product.
- Insurance - Life (traditional)
- Insurance - Life (VUL)
- Insurance - Disability
- Investments - ESPP (currently supported... but awkward)
- Investments - Options / Grants / etc.
- Utilities - Quicken has never supported these as accounts... but should! :-) This includes electric / gas / water / custom / etc.
- Loyalty Points - hotel / airlines / car rental / credit card / etc
- AGGREGATE all financial and related data into a single place
- AUTOMATE the gathering of this data. Let computers do what they do best!
- SIMPLIFY understanding of this data
- IMPROVE PLANNING for all types of financial needs