Home Quicken for Mac Product Ideas - Quicken for Mac Investments (Mac)

Please add ETF (and other customizability) to security/asset types (77 Legacy Votes)

2»

Comments

• ConcordmanConcordman Mac Beta ✭✭✭✭
    Presently when setting up a CD the selection in QM which makes the most sense is "other bond". Of course in order to get to that bond type the asset class selected must be Domestic Bonds.
  • SammySammy Member ✭✭
    How about adding some more Asset Classes? Eg. REITS, International Bonds, small cap international stock etc.
  • Robert87Robert87 Member ✭✭
    Quicken (the current version) is no match for the investment and reporting capabilities of Quicken for Mac 2007. The Inability to customize investment
    classes (ETFs, preferred shares, precious metals, energy, etc) and the lack of an income column to account for dividends and interest income In the portfolio view is a major concern for someone that uses the program as a complete financial program.
    I wish there was more emphasis on complete investment tracking, investment customization and investment reporting .

PLEASE HELP US attain these goals in future updates of Quicken for Mac.
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Robert87

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that this feature isn't currently offered.

I have moved your post to the ongoing Idea thread to add the ability to add more asset classes.

This Idea has been marked as "Under Consideration" meaning that the Idea has been forward to the development team and is being considered for future implementation.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

-Quicken Tyka