View Attachments in Reports [edited] (2 Legacy Votes)

Kellie WalkerKellie Walker Member
edited September 2019 in Reports (Windows)
When I run a report I would like for it to indicate whether or not I have a receipt attached to the transaction. Does anyone know if there is a way to do this? Is this possible?
Quicken 2017 Deluxe
7 votes

No Status · Last Updated

Comments

• Michael JonesMichael Jones Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I don't know of any way to do this in a report no.  Something you could turn into a request.
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Hello Kellie,

Unfortunately no, Quicken does not currently have the ability to [indicate] if attachments are associated with transactions in reports, however I think that is a great idea that could be useful to many Quicken Users so I have converted your post into an "Idea" from a problem. 

The Idea posts can be voted on by other Users and are reviewed directly by the Development teams to know what features/improvements are being requested.  This is usually the best way to submit a new feature/improvement request as the more votes an Idea gets, the higher a priority it is assigned which helps to get it implemented sooner rather than later or in some cases, at all. 

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Jim DouthitJim Douthit Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    When creating a report it would be nice to also display the attachment
  • mshigginsmshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Were you envisioning just an attachment icon or did you want to be able to open the attachment from the report?
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Jim DouthitJim Douthit Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I would like to have the actual attachment displayed on the report, but minimum be able to open the attachment from the report.
  • The attachments are already indexed to the transactions and yes you can print each one individually, however for an IRS audit, it would be nice to be able to print a pdf where each transaction can have its thumbnail showing on the report! I have thousands of receipt pics. It would be quite a task to print out each to show an auditor (or I would have to sort out my box of receipts. Quicken has already indexed the pic to the transaction in the Qif. Now make it available on the report for paper print or print to pdf.
  • peterm4256peterm4256 Unconfirmed, Member
    The ability to view and/or print all transaction attachments for a given time period would indeed be a very helpful feature.