Updates are breaking everything

Again, I have switched to the Mac version.  I have been using Quicken for YEARS.  When I first got he Mac version, it took some work but I was able to generate a report showing both income and spending categories for a given time period (usually a specific month).  I even saved that report.  Now, it is gone and I can't do the same thing anymore.  I can see all my spending by category, but income isn't listed even though I have checked those categories.

Comments

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited April 2018
    Shane: what report are you trying to use? The "Category Summary" report should display everything you want. 

Is that the report you are trying to produce?
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited April 2018
    Yes I understand. I don't know why 2118 for Mac does not do basic things that 2007 performed easily. My problem is that I cannot download payments scheduled on my bank account. Only cleared checks apparently download.
  • John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited April 2018

Yes I understand. I don't know why 2118 for Mac does not do basic things that 2007 performed easily. My problem is that I cannot download payments scheduled on my bank account. Only cleared checks apparently download.

Jay, I suggest you start a new question regarding your problem. It is quite different than Shane's issue. Thanks!
  • Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

Moving to new thread from off-topic post.

Please reference the new conversation here: QMac: Cannot download payments
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Hello Shane,

Are you still having issues?

Please let us know.. If this post is left unsolved within the next 48 hours, it will be closed.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited April 2018
    Thanks for replying. My problem has been solved
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited April 2018

Thanks for replying. My problem has been solved

@Jay Vogelson, you replied to a problem posted above by Shane. Unless you have another login ID on this forum, and you're Shane, I think you posted to the wrong thread about your problem being solved.

@Harold, note that this post is not from the original poster.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    This post is being closed because there hasn't been a response in the last 48 hours.

If you are still needing assistance please create a new post.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.