Updates are breaking everything

Options
Again, I have switched to the Mac version.  I have been using Quicken for YEARS.  When I first got he Mac version, it took some work but I was able to generate a report showing both income and spending categories for a given time period (usually a specific month).  I even saved that report.  Now, it is gone and I can't do the same thing anymore.  I can see all my spending by category, but income isn't listed even though I have checked those categories.

Comments

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Shane: what report are you trying to use? The "Category Summary" report should display everything you want. 

Is that the report you are trying to produce?
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Yes I understand. I don't know why 2118 for Mac does not do basic things that 2007 performed easily. My problem is that I cannot download payments scheduled on my bank account. Only cleared checks apparently download.
  • John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited April 2018
    Options

Yes I understand. I don't know why 2118 for Mac does not do basic things that 2007 performed easily. My problem is that I cannot download payments scheduled on my bank account. Only cleared checks apparently download.

Jay, I suggest you start a new question regarding your problem. It is quite different than Shane's issue. Thanks!
  • Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Options

Moving to new thread from off-topic post.

Please reference the new conversation here: QMac: Cannot download payments
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hello Shane,

Are you still having issues?

Please let us know.. If this post is left unsolved within the next 48 hours, it will be closed.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Thanks for replying. My problem has been solved
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited April 2018
    Options

Thanks for replying. My problem has been solved

@Jay Vogelson, you replied to a problem posted above by Shane. Unless you have another login ID on this forum, and you're Shane, I think you posted to the wrong thread about your problem being solved.

@Harold, note that this post is not from the original poster.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Options
    This post is being closed because there hasn't been a response in the last 48 hours.

If you are still needing assistance please create a new post.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.