Don't Sync in the last version (5.13.0 13070)

Hello, I install the version 5.13.0 (13070) but it don't syncronize but in theQuicken web is all right, I downgrade to version 5.0.47 and sync without problems

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @ricardoglezf87

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

I'm glad to hear that you were able to sync after downgrading to the previous App version but to better understand what happened after you the 5.13.0 version was installed, please let us know why you weren't able to sync.

Was an error message received?

Did the sync show successful but the data did not update in either the Mobile, Web or desktop software?

What version and release of the Quicken desktop software are you using?

If you aren't sure, this information may be found in Quicken for Windows by going to the Help menu > About Quicken.

In Quicken for Mac, go to the Quicken menu > About Quicken

Thank you,

Sarah
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW, how did you manage to downgrade your mobile app? Android or iOS?

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• ricardoglezf87
    ricardoglezf87 Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    > @"Quicken Sarah" said:
    > Hello @ricardoglezf87
    >
    > Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.
    >
    > I'm glad to hear that you were able to sync after downgrading to the previous App version but to better understand what happened after you the 5.13.0 version was installed, please let us know why you weren't able to sync.
    >
    > Was an error message received?
    >
    > Did the sync show successful but the data did not update in either the Mobile, Web or desktop software?
    >
    > What version and release of the Quicken desktop software are you using?
    >
    > If you aren't sure, this information may be found in Quicken for Windows by going to the Help menu > About Quicken.
    >
    > In Quicken for Mac, go to the Quicken menu > About Quicken
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Sarah

Hello,
    I response to all questions
    Was an error message received? when I log in the app and after refresh, the message that it show is "You haven't added any accounts to quicken" however if i login on web appears all correctly.

Did the sync show successful but the data did not update in either the Mobile, Web or desktop software? yes, when i sync from Quicken Windows is all right.

What version and release of the Quicken desktop software are you using? the version Windows Year 2019 Version R19.44 Build 27.1.19.44

if you need a copy of my file, i dont have any problem in send you.
  • ricardoglezf87
    ricardoglezf87 Member ✭✭
    > @smayer97 said:
    > BTW, how did you manage to downgrade your mobile app? Android or iOS?

Hello,
    I from Spain and the app dont appears in my android store, i have to download from aptoide or apkmirror
  • ricardoglezf87
    ricardoglezf87 Member ✭✭
    > @Quicken Sarah said:
    > Hello @ricardoglezf87
    >
    > Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.
    >
    > I'm glad to hear that you were able to sync after downgrading to the previous App version but to better understand what happened after you the 5.13.0 version was installed, please let us know why you weren't able to sync.
    >
    > Was an error message received?
    >
    > Did the sync show successful but the data did not update in either the Mobile, Web or desktop software?
    >
    > What version and release of the Quicken desktop software are you using?
    >
    > If you aren't sure, this information may be found in Quicken for Windows by going to the Help menu > About Quicken.
    >
    > In Quicken for Mac, go to the Quicken menu > About Quicken
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Sarah

I was seeing today that the last versiin syncronice the invest and budget correcty, and the most curious is that sincronice the budge but un bit more up say that "you dont have transactions"
  • Quicken Sarah
    Hello @ricardoglezf87

Thank you for the response, I'm glad to hear the investment and budget now sync correctly, but apologize that I don't quite understand what is happening now.

Where in the App are you seeing it say "You don't have transactions"?

Sarah
  • ricardoglezf87
    ricardoglezf87 Member ✭✭
    > @Quicken Sarah said:
    > Hello @ricardoglezf87
    >
    > Thank you for the response, I'm glad to hear the investment and budget now sync correctly, but apologize that I don't quite understand what is happening now.
    >
    > Where in the App are you seeing it say "You don't have transactions"?
    >
    > Sarah

Hello sarah,
    In the next places: spending over time, net income over time, top trending categories last 30 day, then in recent transaction show "no transaction avaibles" and in june sumary is empty, then when i going to add transaction, it don't show my accounts and payees but my categories yes, if you want, i can upload my windows files to some place, for check it, or if i have some place to download the app because i can't download from play store
  • ricardoglezf87
    ricardoglezf87 Member ✭✭
    > @Quicken Sarah said:
    > Hello @ricardoglezf87
    >
    > Thank you for the response, I'm glad to hear the investment and budget now sync correctly, but apologize that I don't quite understand what is happening now.
    >
    > Where in the App are you seeing it say "You don't have transactions"?
    >
    > Sarah

Hello Sarah
    are there some restriction in the app when i live outside of USA or Canada? no in the app store, i referrer in the usability of app
  • Quicken Sarah
    Hello @ricardoglezf87

Quicken is only supported for use in the US and Canada (https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-us-and-canada-products) and so the Mobile App is only available to download from the US or Canada marketplaces.

We apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this may cause and hope to be able to support international markets at some point in the future.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.