How do I remove "Balance Due" and change Heading box shading?

I've just upgraded from Quicken H&B 2010 to H&B 2019. I've migrated my data file successfully. Creating an invoice in 2010 I do not have "Balance Due" on the Invoice. In 2019 it is printing (I do not want it to). Also, I want to shade the "Total" heading box and put a box around the customer message. All of these things were set in 2010. I can't find where to tweak these in 2019.

Answers

• Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't remove the "Balance Due" on the Invoice since some programmer hard coded it in the Invoice. We've asked that it be optional but so far zilch. Have you tried editing your Invoice form using the Form Designer?
    Quicken 2017 H&B - Windows 10
  • HummingbirdHummingbird Member
    Yes, I've tweaked my form in Form Designer. I've changed the font for the "Total" to Bold, size 16; but it comes out regular, size 9. In Quicken 2013 I set the invoice as I like it; but obviously the transition from 2013 to 2019 overrode my layout. Also, in Designer it show this 'bold', size 16, but it doesn't print this way. I noticed that the box that I want around the messages is there in the Design, but that too does not make it to the printed invoice.
  • Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you post a screenshot of your customized form in Designer and one of your printed one?
    Quicken 2017 H&B - Windows 10