Incorrect balances imported from Q2007 file

Options
I have signed up for and paid for Q2019 subscription and I received an email saying that my Q2007 would not work after the next Apple OS update — 64bit.
I checked that my Q2007 file was up to date, closed it and then used the Q2019 to import that data. The best option appeared to be the Q2007 in the list of options. I selected the file and all looked OK except for 3 accounts that had substantially incorrect balances. A phone call to service provided little help.

Best Answer

Answers

• smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have you tried re-indexing your QM2007 file before performing the import? With the QM2007 data file open, simply press CMD-OPT-B. A dialogue box will open telling you the index is being rebuilt. See if that helps.

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• Antonio27
    Antonio27 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to respond. Sadly, not only is the 'new' subscription file a mess with incorrect data but now, for some terrible reason my Quicken 2007 file is also full of errors . . . nice to see $307, 296 in my checking account but the reality is truly well under ten grand!
    Just about ready to pull out what little hair I have left.
This discussion has been closed.