Unable to Resize Register and Downloaded Transactions in Investment Account

Gary
Gary Member ✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in Investing (Windows)
In Quicken Subscription 2020 R23.17, I am unable to resize the Downloaded Transaction window or the Register window for an investment account. This works fine for banking account. For the Investment Register the up/down resize arrow does not appear.

Another recent post describes this issue but that post is now closed without any apparent resolution for an investment register. https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20040740/#Comment_20040740
was recently closed.

Is this still a Quicken issue, or am I doing something wrong?

Best Answer

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    For quite some time now I've been unable to resize the Downloaded Transactions area in any Account.  It used to be that I could move the mouse pointer down out of the register and when the pointer hit the first line defining the Downloaded Transactions area the pointer would change to an arrow with arrowheads at both ends.  You could then drag that line up or down.
    You say you can resize that area in non-Investment Accounts?  How?
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not obvious. Hover over the bottom line of the bottom transaction.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    In a banking account, the bottom of the last transaction, just above the balances, will turn to a double arrow if you hover over it. You can drag this up and down.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!  I probably was moving the mouse pointer too fast since I thought that double arrowhead indicator showed up somewhere in the Downloaded Transactions area.
This discussion has been closed.