1. In the Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID Sync & Alerts section, click the blue link that says “Sign in as a different user”.
2. A window will open asking you to confirm that you want to sign out, type “Yes” in the box and click OK.
3. Quicken will refresh and show a blank sign-in screen, when it does, close and re-open Quicken.
4. Sign in with the same Quicken ID username and password and if prompted select to “Don’t Use Mobile” and click OK.
5. When you can see your data file again, return to the Mobile & Web tab and click Get Started to activate the sync and re-add your accounts.