What do these two symbols mean for Bill Pay?

I asked a representative in the chat if there was a legend of the different icons for the new Bill Pay and there is not and the rep didn't know what these two icons meant. Can someone tell me what these mean next to the date on a transaction?
orange arrow with green check mark?
orange arrow with black rotating wheel?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @jbtn5,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

The orange arrow with a green checkmark means that it's a payment that is successfully sent. The other orange arrow with the rotating wheel means it's a payment being processed to be sent. 

If you hover your cursor over the icon (without clicking on it) and wait 1-2 seconds or so, it will show you a dialogue box with an explanation for the icon (example below).

I don't use bill pay, so I used a downloaded transaction as an example to show you instead, but it will do the same thing for any and all icons in that column.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @jbtn5 Information about the icons is available in Quicken Help. Select Bill Pay on the right side, then Learn about Quick Pay or Learn about Check Pay, and click Check status and cancel payment. On this page, under the "Track payment in register" heading, there is a text description of the icons:
      1. Spinner indicates that the payment is being porcessed [sic].
      2. Green check mark indicates that the payment has been successfully made.
      3. Yellow exclamation indicates that the payment failed.
      4. Gray circle and line indicates that the payment has been cancelled.
      Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
    This discussion has been closed.