Home Quicken for Windows Installing and Updating (Windows)

BUG Report - Version: R27.28 Build: 27.1.27.28

I just update to Version: R27.28 Build: 27.1.27.28 and am seeing some significant performance issues. It appears that every time you switch between Accounts it takes 5-10 seconds to either rebuild the account window or rebuild the account itself.

I'm seeing this on two machines and after reboots.

There are no errors, just performance issues.

And yes... I tried to go through Support. And no, I didn't want to check Windows for an update on a machine that is already up to date. And I wish Quicken Chat had a survey box at the end. They refused to pass me on to a supervisor when they didn't have a clue what reporting a BUG meant.

Answers

• Chris_QPWChris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    For reporting a bug, you can use: Help -> Report a problem
    (I'm using the latest Quicken subscription version)
  • UnknownUnknown Member
    Geez... I clicked on the Help & Quicken Help, just didn't go far enough down the list.

Thanks!
  • splashersplasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those interested, here are the Release Notes for 27.1.27.28:

-splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

• RichMDRichMD Member ✭✭
    > @splasher said:
    > For those interested, here are the Release Notes for 27.1.27.28:
    >      (Image)

Where did you find the release notes for 27.28? Whenever I get an update, I just search for "quicken release notes" to determine what changed. The latest notes I have found lately on the official page is 27.24.
  • splashersplasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a screenshot of what is displayed during the execution of the patch release.  It was not available on the website yet at that time.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

• miklkmiklk SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see the Release Notes on the web page since at least this morning when I looked. No idea why you don't see them but they are there. 
  • Chris_QPWChris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    @miklk And others. It is very common that they release a patch to a limited amount of users sometime in the night, and then it can be a day or two before they update the web page with the download/release notes.

And that is exactly what happened in this case they were posted on the website sometime early this morning.
    (I'm using the latest Quicken subscription version)
This discussion has been closed.