BUG Report - Version: R27.28 Build: 27.1.27.28

Options
I just update to Version: R27.28 Build: 27.1.27.28 and am seeing some significant performance issues. It appears that every time you switch between Accounts it takes 5-10 seconds to either rebuild the account window or rebuild the account itself.

I'm seeing this on two machines and after reboots.

There are no errors, just performance issues.

And yes... I tried to go through Support. And no, I didn't want to check Windows for an update on a machine that is already up to date. And I wish Quicken Chat had a survey box at the end. They refused to pass me on to a supervisor when they didn't have a clue what reporting a BUG meant.

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For reporting a bug, you can use: Help -> Report a problem
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Unknown
    Options
    Geez... I clicked on the Help & Quicken Help, just didn't go far enough down the list.

Thanks!
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For those interested, here are the Release Notes for 27.1.27.28:

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• RichMD
    RichMD Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    > @splasher said:
    > For those interested, here are the Release Notes for 27.1.27.28:
    >      (Image)

Where did you find the release notes for 27.28? Whenever I get an update, I just search for "quicken release notes" to determine what changed. The latest notes I have found lately on the official page is 27.24.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That is a screenshot of what is displayed during the execution of the patch release.  It was not available on the website yet at that time.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• miklk
    miklk SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    I see the Release Notes on the web page since at least this morning when I looked. No idea why you don't see them but they are there. 
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @miklk And others. It is very common that they release a patch to a limited amount of users sometime in the night, and then it can be a day or two before they update the web page with the download/release notes.

And that is exactly what happened in this case they were posted on the website sometime early this morning.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.