Home Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)

Quicken Premier claims my oru.com account is locked but it is not

When I try to set my Rockland Electric Company (oru.com) up in Bill Manager the quicken software returns a message that my account is locked. However, I can log onto their oru.com site with my current credentials and access my bill successfully. The current login address is https://www.oru.com/en/login. Rockland support asked me to confirm that this address is being used and not an older web address. Can someone please verify this for me. Rockland appears to be in the Quicken Bill Manager database.

Comments

• Richard174Richard174 Member ✭✭
    Rockland states my account profile is not locked and their records do not reflect any recent failed attempts to log in
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited July 31
    Hello @Richard174

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing your online biller profile with Rockland and the message returned is that the username needs to be updated on the biller's website.

Have you made any changes to the account recently that would warrant a username change?

There are 2 Rockland instances in the biller list there is "Rockland Electric Company" and "Orange & Rockland" these both have the same URL www.oru.com.

Have there been any changes to the website recently?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
    Thanks for your response Tyka. No, I have not made any changes on the oru.com website. It appears to work ok with quicken Bill Pay, but fails to logon with the Bill Manager software. I have a half dozen billers set up correctly with Bill Manager, but I am having problems with at least 3 accounts. I chose Rockland Electric Company to work with first. I'm not sure which instance I originally set my account up with, probably Orange and Rockland. I'll see what I can find out about the 2 instances. Since I can only log onto oru.com, I would not expect any issues.
    I have sent your info to ORU.com