I can’t access the chat

On the right device and browser, I can get to the drop down that shows different topics. I click on a topic and nothing happens.. it opens a tab that seems to be related to the topic but where do I go from there to get to the chat? I realize it’s closed now but I spent a few hours trying to get there. Help!

Best Answer

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    What web browser are you using? Do you have any ad blockers or script blockers?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Make sure your web browser isn't blocking popup windows.  The chat is a pop up window.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Docpine
    Docpine Member
    I checked and it wasn’t blocking pop ups. I did get a window that asked if I had windows 10 and I checked it then a window came up with a list of possible problems, I chose one and it opened another tab which led to another similar screen to the first one, with support in a box, I pressed it and ended up back where I started with the windows 10 choice.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2020
    Hello @Docpine,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, though I apologize that you are having trouble reaching Quicken Chat Support.

Did you go through this link to reach Quicken Support? You would click Talk to SupportChat Now > Select your topic, then the chat window should automatically open in a new tab.

It shouldn't ask about your operating system. However, if it does, could you please provide a screenshot of the window you receive after selecting a topic? You can do so by dragging and dropping the image to your response if you are unable to add it as an attachment.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Docpine
    Docpine Member
    Two things, I received an email from you that said I could reply to the email. But it rejected. I could past the screenshot in the email but not here for some reason. Is there a real email I could send it to? I also can’t attach it to this box.
  • Docpine
    Docpine Member
    I can’t copy and paste it into the box.
    (Note I am doing this on an iPad as I can’t get even the first box to open on my computer despite allowing pop-ups in the browser.)
  • Docpine
    Docpine Member
    Here’s the reply to the email..
    Error Icon
    Address not found
    Your message wasn't delivered to noreply+d7881090-s6031128@quicken.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    1. You can't reply to email from the Community.

2. You a new forum member and don't have enough points to attach a screenshot.
  • Docpine
    Docpine Member
    Thanks, Greg! Sounds like I need to wait til phone support is back tomorrow and work with them to figure out the chat problem.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Is this what you're seeing when you try to contact support?

• Docpine
    Docpine Member
    Yes, then I click on chat now and a screen comes up with "select an issue to chat" I select one and nothing happens.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Answer ✓
    What web browser are you using? Do you have any ad blockers or script blockers?
  • Docpine
    Docpine Member
    Thanks Greg, I had checked previous device/browser combos but ended up with my iPhone being the only one that brought up any boxes. And sure enough Safari on my IPhone didn’t allow pop ups. So I fixed that and now it works!

Thanks so much!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.