PNC Bank - Express Web Connect returns error code CC-502

13»

Answers

• fjeff68
    fjeff68 Member
    I should have added...I'm getting error CC-555, which seems like a different error than the ones mentioned here. Anyone have any resolution advice for that error?
  • larry8
    larry8 Member ✭✭
    BTW I see the same thing with account 123456789.. I never noticed until I saw fjeff68's post.
  • What is the ETA for getting the PNC connections errors resolved?
  • Glovier1
    Glovier1 Member ✭✭
    I ended up deactivating then reactivating the accounts in the online area of the account list and I no longer have the update error. FYI I did back up first to be safe, and you should be aware that Quicken did state NOT to do this,,,,,but after a week, I figured what the heck. I had manually exported transactions yesterday so I had no new transactions, but I did get the window stating that 10 accts updated successfully and NO error CC-502
  • davisrj31
    davisrj31 Member ✭✭
    @Glovier1 I have done the deactivate/reactivate with my problem PNC account several times in the past. It will work for awhile and then the problem returns. Sometimes within a week and sometimes after a few months.
  • I am trying to connect via Web Express Connect. I do not receive the error (I use to), but am asked for a one-time passcode. I enter the one-time passcode and am asked to get and enter another one-time passcode. This could be because I have more than one account at PNC. I enter the codes as asked and then nothing. No error, no data. Is there an ETA on the fix??? (I also tried to reset the account within Quicken to no avail.)
  • NOV 02 5AM. Still getting CC-502 message on PNC Visa Web Connect. Still asking for code. Other PNC accounts download current balance and cleared transactions.
  • Tony4
    Tony4 Member ✭✭✭
    I found the export on the PNC website. I did export and clicked the file to add the transactions exported. After that, my vault got messed up with the 123456789 account being put in Web Connect. My passwords were nuked and access to my account was blocked. I went back to a backup file and am living with the CC-502 error. Waiting for the fix. Actually, PNC has been very good with Quicken for over 10 years for me.
  • kangod
    kangod Member ✭✭
    I deactivated my accounts and then went back and added them. Had to go through 3 months of duplicate info and delete, but it works and seems to be updating now.
  • PNC has claimed this is a Quicken issue. Still no resolution for me in PA.
  • larry8
    larry8 Member ✭✭
    edited November 2020
     have more problems over the past 12 years with PNC connection to Quicken than any of my other 10+ accounts I link to... so I think they all
    [Removed-Disruptive/Unhelpful]
  • Arius1
    Arius1 Member ✭✭
    edited November 2020
    [Removed-Speculation/Disrtuptive] 
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all

The issues with PNC bank are still ongoing, this has been acknowledged and is being worked on.

Please visit the alert available here and "bookmark" the conversation by clicking on the gold star in the top right-hand corner.

There is no ETA available at this time, when there is more information available the alert above will be updated and you will be notified by email.

This post has become argumentative and is now being closed.

Thank you
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Lynchs826
    Lynchs826 Member ✭✭
    PNC Direct Connect is still not working with OSU. Invalid request. Never saw a resolution to the prior PNC issue last week so no idea whether this is related. Direct connect was working last week and is now failing. Since that thread is now closed can someone from Quicken support provide an update and whether the two are related?
  • System
    System Member admin
    This discussion was created from comments split from: One-Step Update crashes Quicken and launches Bugsplat.
This discussion has been closed.