How do I get budget to show me my budget amounts?

Options
:# I have a 2020 budget. I'm making a 2021 budget. I want it to show me my budgeted amounts for 2021, but my actual spent amounts for 2020. That way I can set up a new budge. BUT it ALWAYS shows me the amounts spent for the current year in Green in the top, but it won't show me them in my budget. I have it set to Budget as of 1/2001 and it shows zero spending. That's expected. BUT if I set it to 1/2020 so it will show me the spending for 2020, it DOES NOT show me my 2021 budget numbers, but some weird numbers that have nothing to do with my 2021 budget and it STILL shows me the 2020 spending in green up above. Something is not working right here. This worked so well in Quicken 2007 - this really shouldn't be a problem. How am I supposed to budget it it won't tell me what I spent?
It's still not working.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited October 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @ellyenne,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that the issue you are experiencing can have multiple causes-- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved. They also have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you accomplish and set up what you need.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited October 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @ellyenne,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that the issue you are experiencing can have multiple causes-- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved. They also have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you accomplish and set up what you need.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.