Ability to schedule automatic payments with Quick Pay and Check Pay

When will we be able to set up our Quick Pay and Check Pay payments to pay automatically like before when integrated with Quicken Bill Pay?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @napscoinc,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Although this feature is not currently available, it is planned for future implementation. However, I do apologize as we do not have an ETA on when that will be done.

Additionally, we do have this idea post regarding this topic which is currently marked as planned. Feel free to bookmark the post, if you'd like to be notified of any updates as they become available.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @napscoinc,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Although this feature is not currently available, it is planned for future implementation. However, I do apologize as we do not have an ETA on when that will be done.

Additionally, we do have this idea post regarding this topic which is currently marked as planned. Feel free to bookmark the post, if you'd like to be notified of any updates as they become available.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• napscoinc
    napscoinc Member ✭✭✭
    When is Scheduled and Repeated Auto Quick Pay and Auto Check Pay going to be available. It has been over a year since we have lost Quicken Bill Pay connection and we transitioned to Quicken Bill Manager.
This discussion has been closed.