ONGOING BUG: Security menu in Security Detail View is still broken

Options
2»

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Rocket J Squirrel - I just got word that this will be fixed in the R33 release, which is tentatively planned for next week--if you have the beta build, can you see if the issue is still there?
    @Quicken Kathryn My current beta reports as 27.2.43.2. So I don't believe I have the fix for this issue yet.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Quicken Kathryn
    Options
    @Rocket J Squirrel OK--they may not have released it yet--but, it is coming!

Quicken Kathryn
    Community Administrator
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Options
    @Quicken Kathryn this bug persists in production release R33.19.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Options
    @Quicken Kathryn @Quicken SangeethaS - this is still broken in 27.1.33.24. This thread is now seven months old and was reporting a pre-existing bug.

• Rick8
    Rick8 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is not just the look of the security view, but the drop down menu of the different securities no longer drops down.  It just stays on the initial security.  PLEASE FIX THIS!  This has been ongoing for over 6 months.  Thanks.
  • Quicken SangeethaS
    Quicken SangeethaS Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Rocket J Squirrel  We are not able to reproduce this but since you are facing the issue consistently, someone from the team will reach out to you to try and debug it. Thanks for your patience. 
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Options
    @Rocket J Squirrel  We are not able to reproduce this but since you are facing the issue consistently, someone from the team will reach out to you to try and debug it. Thanks for your patience. 
    Thanks! I had the call this morning and your engineer was able to reproduce it. Hoping for a quick & easy fix. :)

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For what it is worth, I was now able to reproduce this with doing nothing more than turning on Large Fonts.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello All,

This issue has been fixed in the recent R35.23 release.  If you have not yet already, and would like to install the R35 build, please visit here.  

Or go to Help > Check for Updates directly within Quicken.

Thank you for your patience while this issue has been under investigation.

Sarah
  • Rick8
    Rick8 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THANKS QUICKEN FOR FIXING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Rick8
    Rick8 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Options
    It is back doing this again.
  • whawk
    whawk Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have had this problem for while now. (8 months+/-) I am using Subscription Premier R34.24 on a Windows 10 machine. And I'm also using Large Fonts. When I unclick "Use Large Fonts" the problem goes away. So it definitely has some thing to do with that.

After seeing these current threads, I decided to update to V R35.31 (27.1.35.31) and the problem has been resolved. Now when I click "Use Large Fonts" not only do I get large fonts, but the drop down menu works as it should. Thank you for doing this!!!
This discussion has been closed.