Quicken Bill Manager Issues

Comments

• I am finding Quicken Bill Manager to be frustrating, useless, and messing up mu usual bill paying procedures. Where do I start? Can't pay my Capital One Sparks card-- my main business card. Can't pay my Amazon Chase card-- got message telling me what I needed to do to verify this account-- it doesn't work. My bills are not updating, so I don't what has or has not been paid. I am now paying bills through BofA, and then having to enter and categorize in Quicken-- a real pain in the neck. I also have not been able to reach support recently.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Elizabeth Weinberger,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and have not received a response yet.

For the issue you are experiencing with Capital One-- Our teams are aware of this issue and are working with our service provider and Capital One to get the issue resolved as quickly as possible but, unfortunately, do not have an ETA at this time. In the meantime, please, refer to this Community Alert for updates.

For the issue with Amazon Chase Card-- If you haven't already I recommend that you try to Validate Online billers. To do so, please navigate to the Bill & Income tab, click the gear icon on the top-right, and select Validate Online billers.

If this does not work, then I recommend removing and re-adding it.

Last, if you prefer to have immediate assistance and would like to get in contact with Quicken Support directly, please click here.

Click here to review Quicken Support's current hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.