CC-502 error code [South Jersey Federal Credit Union]

John1674
John1674 Member ✭✭
I have seen the error cc-502 for PNC bank being an issue. I don't use PNC bank and I still have the issue. It's 2-3 days since I have been able to update my accounts South Jersey Federal credit Union

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • John1674
    John1674 Member ✭✭
    Yup seen that and have already done multiple times
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    John1674 said:
    Yup seen that and have already done multiple times

Including the  VERY last instruction,  that's titled "If the issue persists"???
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • John1674
    John1674 Member ✭✭
    I have tried to chat but the button won't bring up the chat and when I click the other selection they want me to pay to get support just after they renewed my subscription of 55.00 should include support
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @John1674

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you are unable to connect with support.

If you are attempting to contact Quicken Care via chat, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

If you are trying to contact support by phone and are a Premium user, please navigate to https://www.quicken.com/ and sign in to access the Quicken Premium Support number.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • John1674
    John1674 Member ✭✭
    I want to Thank Quicken tech support their fast and resolution for my problem. Apparently there were script errors that were occurring. Thanks for getting me back up and running Thanks