Have Quicken Subscription for Mac & mobile app. Is it poss to print checks using mobile app?

Options
Robert S. Kollen
Robert S. Kollen Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Using the Mobile App
I have an iMac 27" desktop (main computer at home) with Quicken subscription for Mac on it. I also have a MacBookPro laptop with the Mobile App on it. Is there a way I can print checks with my Mobile App on the MacBook Pro laptop with attached printer?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Robert S. Kollen,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Unfortunately, the Quicken Mobile app does not currently have the ability to print checks. However, if you wish to submit an official request for this feature to be added in the future, what you can do is create an idea post and add your vote.

Our development team frequently uses our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Robert S. Kollen,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Unfortunately, the Quicken Mobile app does not currently have the ability to print checks. However, if you wish to submit an official request for this feature to be added in the future, what you can do is create an idea post and add your vote.

Our development team frequently uses our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Robert S. Kollen
    Options
    Yes I would like to make that an official request. especially Wireless. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.