Scheduled Transaction Groups

Comments

• cdb729
    cdb729 Member
    edited December 2020
    I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right place but I'm having a reoccurring issue with my scheduled transaction group's "losing" transactions. For instance, on the first of the month, I typically have 6 transactions scheduled to be entered in the register. This will work on month 1, but for month 2 or beyond, transactions will disappear (it varies but on the second month it may be 3 transactions and on the 3 months it may be only 1 transaction). Seems there is a bug in the system causing the transactions to disappear. I've added them all back multiple times, but they always disappear in future months.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @cdb729

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what release of Quicken you are using. 

Are you able to capture a screenshot of the issues you are seeing? 

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
  • chdetrick
    chdetrick Member
    I am having the same issue. I have been using Quicken for many years and transaction groups for a few years. I'm using Quicken online service for windows. In the last few months, Every time I go to enter my transaction groups, I find it has erased or lost everything. I edit the transactions, save them and the next month some are gone again. But if I edit the group and come back to it the next day, everything is there, so I know it was successfully saved. This has been going on for the last 4 or 5 months. Any help would be great.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @chdetrick

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that the issue you are experiencing can have multiple causes-- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved. They also have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you accomplish and set up what you need.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.