Investing Dashboard - yesterday

Greg Lampe
Greg Lampe Member ✭✭✭
edited October 2023 in Investments
I like the investing dashboard, but I usually update my portfolio early in the morning. It would be helpful to be able to select yesterday, or put in a date for the day of interest. Dashboard is a great feature, but not useful at all to me the way I use Quicken (for 20 years).
13 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Greg Lampe,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your Idea request.

Ideas are reviewed by our Development and Product teams to see what features people would like to have available in the future. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Please, be sure to add your own vote as well.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ryan77
    Ryan77 Member ✭✭
    I agree with this need. All my investments are mutual funds some are listed (have ticker symbols) and some are not. The ones with ticker symbols update their price about 6 pm PST and the unlisted do not update their current value until 830pm PST. So that means the new dashboard is only useable after 830pm until midnight when it's a new day. Would be very nice if I could see yesterday, it would be something I would look at each morning.
  • mok4
    mok4 Member ✭✭
    Concur. I have only mutual funds and need to select date.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello All,

The Community Support team regularly reviews long-standing posts and Ideas for relevancy and current interest. This Idea seems to have stalled and we would like to gauge the current interest in this request. 

If you would like to see this idea implemented, please add your vote and a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you. More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own Ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

The Dashboard under the Investing tab could, IMHO, benefit from being able to specify an As of date like Today, Yesterday, [mm/dd/yyyy]

The last used date setting should be remembered across Quicken sessions.

I vote for this enhancement.