Unused Rollover Balances

Options
MileHi
MileHi Member ✭✭
Hi there, I'm using Windows Quicken 2020 R31.6. I'm sycning one file to mobile and web. I have three budget categories that rollover any positive or negative balance to the next month. In Quicken, I see the correct budget amount, actuals, and balances (including rollovers). It appears that the mobile and web interfaces only show the budget and actuals. Is there any way to see the rolled over balances? I understand I could adjust the budget every month to match the rollover but that is really not desired. Thank you!

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @MileHi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Unfortunately, showing the budget rollover balances is not currently an existing feature in the Quicken Mobile and Web apps. If you wish to request that this feature be added in the future, what you can do is create an idea post and add your vote.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Gaylene HP
    Options
    Is there a way to show the rollover balances from month to month in the budget report.... not in the planning tab but in an actual report?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes (maybe with the exception of the limited Starter Edition ...)
    Show the Annual View of your budget and set it so it shows "Details" for each month (i.e., show the 3 columns Budget, Actual and Balance for each month).
    Press CTRL-P or select File / Print Budgets.
  • Ryan
    Ryan Member ✭✭
    Options
    Feature as you ask doesn't exist, but has been asked for. Go here and vote up.
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7363462/budget-rollover-report-46-legacy-votes-4-merged-votes/p1
This discussion has been closed.