Security not updating price

I have two securities that are not getting a price update online.
- Ford Motor: This one hasn't updated for a year. Symbol is "F" and CUSPID should be 345370860. The "Matched with online security" checkbox is greyed out. The detail tab shows no CUSPID assigned. I've searched the Securities list for that CUSPID and is not assigned to any other security. "Show hidden securities" is checked.
- Facebook: This one just started not downloading. Symbol is "FB" and CUSPID is 30303M102 and was displaying that CUSPID in the detail tab. I unchecked the "Matched with online security" box and attempted a new price update. When I updated, Quicken asked if the security "FB" matched the existing security in my investments and I selected yes. No change. Quicken still says it can't update the price for that security.

How do I fix this?

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 14

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words …
    Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue (Security List view, showing both F and FB entries, all columns), sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

• Peter L
    Peter L Member ✭✭
    having the same issue, don't see any resolution. Also having an issue with a related security, I want to run a report and though it is in the Security list it will not show up when I want to add it to a custom list
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peter L said:
    having the same issue, don't see any resolution. Also having an issue with a related security, I want to run a report and though it is in the Security list it will not show up when I want to add it to a custom list

Don't know if the original poster ever found a solution to his/her problem, he/she never said ... but if you show me a portion of your Security List containing the entry in question, I may have a solution for you.
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @""Peter L" it sounds like you are describing a different problem or maybe two problems. 

Please start new discussions and provide the details of what you are seeing. 
    QWin Premier subscription