Continuous Sign-in Prompts

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Login Prompt Every Time Quicken is Opened.

Comments

• bobnosko
    bobnosko Member
    Options
    After the last update, I sign in local, providing my password and then I get prompted for my quicken ID password. This happens every time, very annoying. Windows yearly subscription version R31.8 Build 27.1.31.8. This happened a few months ago and then again, after the next update, this issue went away. Now it is back again.
  • bobnosko
    bobnosko Member
    Options
    My issue described above, any fix?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @bobnosko,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Quicken should only ask you to sign in once after the initial installation of the program, after that you should no longer be prompted to sign in. If the sign-in prompt you are receiving is a pop-up dialog, then I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in. Please, follow the steps below.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Keep in mind that the sign-in pop-up dialog may continuously keep popping back up, in which case you will need to continue closing it each time throughout the above process until you reach the full sign-in screen (which is not a pop-up).

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.