Problem installing a version of Quicken Home & Business

Peggy Bain
Peggy Bain Member
I have an old version of quicken, expired!!!!! Have installed Home and Business! Yes my subscription had expired of an old old version of quicken. Now trying to install the HOME and BUSINESS! yes I know new year, but why can I not install and then pay new year of support? PB

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2
    So... what's your question ?
    Do you have a current version of HB, or an old version of HB, or ???
    [EDIT] - also updated topic title to better reflect some type of Q&A

Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an old version of quicken, expired!!!!! Have installed Home and Business! Yes my subscription had expired of an old old version of quicken. Now trying to install the HOME and BUSINESS! yes I know new year, but why can I not install and then pay new year of support? PB
    Hi @Peggy Bain ,

See this FAQ:  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7307115/add-your-quicken-information-to-your-posts-plus-how-you-are-connected-to-the-internet

Ex:  

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 18362.295
    Quicken 2019 Home & Business R21.16
    USA

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R33.24  USA & Quicken 2017 HBRP R20.6 USA
                       Windows 10 Pro 32 & 64-Bit Build 21390.1010
    also            Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19043.1052

Note: Holding Down the Shift Key or Ctrl Key produces Window with Quicken 2019 in the Title Bar when clicking About Quicken,

View: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7859218/work-with-copies-of-your-actual-quicken-data-files/p1?new=1

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried logging into your Quicken.com account, renewing your subscription there, then downloading the program from there and installing it on your computer?
    (QW Premier Subscription: R34.15 on Windows 10)