Problem installing a version of Quicken Home & Business

Options
I have an old version of quicken, expired!!!!! Have installed Home and Business! Yes my subscription had expired of an old old version of quicken. Now trying to install the HOME and BUSINESS! yes I know new year, but why can I not install and then pay new year of support? PB

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Options
    So... what's your question ?
    Do you have a current version of HB, or an old version of HB, or ???
    [EDIT] - also updated topic title to better reflect some type of Q&A

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have an old version of quicken, expired!!!!! Have installed Home and Business! Yes my subscription had expired of an old old version of quicken. Now trying to install the HOME and BUSINESS! yes I know new year, but why can I not install and then pay new year of support? PB
    Hi @Peggy Bain ,

See this FAQ:  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7307115/add-your-quicken-information-to-your-posts-plus-how-you-are-connected-to-the-internet

Ex:  

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 18362.295
    Quicken 2019 Home & Business R21.16
    USA

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have you tried logging into your Quicken.com account, renewing your subscription there, then downloading the program from there and installing it on your computer?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.