OL-362-A Error on multiple accounts

2»

Answers

• JWise
    JWise Member ✭✭
    I do not have hours to work with Quicken support...who does?
  • Daddio25
    Daddio25 Member ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I had a long list of account with OL-362-A issues.
    This morning I ran an OSU ... no issues. I have no idea what changed!?
  • GermanBlueRam
    GermanBlueRam Member ✭✭✭✭
    I just experienced this issue, after adding a new Fidelity account (I had two, now there are three). I then began getting the OL-362 error with not only Fidelity, but also other Direct Connect brokerage accounts with Schwab and TD Ameritrade.

I continued to get the error after trying to update each institution's accounts from the register. I closed the program, opened it again, and tried OSU again. Everything seems to be working for now. Strange error, considering how it started and how it affected other brokerages, but I'm glad I didn't spend time on a lot of fixes.
  • bill505
    bill505 Member ✭✭
    I recently added a number of new Schwab investment accounts (I already had existing Schwab accounts). Ever since I am getting numerous OL-362-A download/update errors on a dozen+ accounts with Fidelity, UBS, Raymond James, Schwab, etc.

I reset all accounts one by one, and in doing so did get new downloaded transactions. However, upon doing a one-step update to all accounts, again have numerous OL-362-A errors across many accounts.

What the heck is going on? I have been getting the OL-362-A errors since May 7th, 2021, and don't want to spend the 30+ minutes to go in and reset each account again if it is just going to immediately revert back to the OL-362-A errors.

Quicken support - Any help here!?!
  • Scott Wieder
    Scott Wieder Member ✭✭
    I was getting lots of OL-362 errors across multiple accounts. I tried deactivating/activating all of them, but it was like "wack-a-mole." Thanks to this post, a simple computer reboot made the problem go away.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Scott Wieder, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you were experiencing this issue but are glad you were able to resolve it! If you come across any error or have questions please let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Note there is a reported bug with the "Add Account" process where if you add an account your will get OL-362 errors until you restart Quicken:
    See this:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7899919/sequence-causes-ol-362-a-errors
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Patrick
    Patrick Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    I started to get OL-362-A errors on multiple accounts today with TD Ameritrade and Fidelity. Restarting Quicken helps to resolve it.
This discussion has been closed.